Launching a new format, this episode is the inaugural “Challenge” episode, in which the TGN boys pick a brand and a budget, and then decide how they should spend those watch bucks. For the first challenge, Jason and James have $1,500 to spend on anything from Seiko. What will they pick? What would you pick? Let us know in the comments, and thanks so much for listening!
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.