For the main topic, the TGN boys revive an old show format called “On Paper, On Wrist” in which they team up to review a watch that one of them hasn’t seen and the other has on wrist. For this installment, Jason and James are offering some in-depth feedback on the new smaller line of Seiko Prospex divevia James’ new SPB143 (SBDC101). After that, keep the tape rolling for a dive beneath the pyramids, the black market of bourbon, and a look at how giant ships are built. Just press play, and thanks for listening!
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.