Participating in Only Watch for the sixth year in a row, Piaget releases the Altiplano 900P – for the first time with red hands. Piaget bills the Altiplano 900P as “neither entirely a movement nor exactly a – or rather, both at once.” The Altiplano 900P merges both elements and the movement, achieving a record-breaking slenderness at 3.65 mm, making it the thinnest watch in the world.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.