Christian Selmoni, Vacheron Constantin’s Artistic Director, has watchmaking in his blood. He’s the fourth generation of a family of watchmakers hailing from the Vallée de Joux, although when he first joined Vacheron Constantin in 1992, it was as Purchasing, Planning, and Manufacturing Director. He assumed a more direct creative role in 2001, as Product Director, and became Artistic Director in 2010. Along the way, Selmoni guided many of Vacheron’s most critical creative initiatives, including the designing of Reference 57260.based on the collection of masks in Geneva’s Barbier-Mueller Museum, and of course, the development of the supercomplication
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.