The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle caliber 2755 Boutique New York is a grande complication made as one solitary unit for the new NYC store on Madison Avenue. It consists of 602 individual components including the most poetic of all complications, the minute repeater. A few months back, we got to see the unique grande comp in Vacheron’s Vallee de Joux factory, before it was completed. Here is a video of this amazing piece, still a work in progress at this point, when the minute repeater is activated. Enjoy!
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.