The things I love most aboutare all the little details and how two that look pretty similar can be very different. From afar, the ref. 376.0822, like we have here today, can be mistaken for any other Speedmaster Professional. However, upon further inspection, you would notice that it’s clearly a different beast, something you don’t see very often. When looking at the watch, I immediately notice the day and date window, and the sub-register configuration is at six, nine, and 12, not three, six, nine, like the typical Speedy Pro. This one has such a good look, and all the additional functions are quite useful, like the movement, 24-hour indicator at 12 o’clock, and the day and date functions.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.