Now, I should add that I’m writing this in this era of remote working, in the small Maine town where I grew up. (I’m pretty sure there are more people in my New York City apartment building than in this town.) Here, our sports teams – the Sox, Celtics, and Patriots – rank behind only the blueberry yield and theof lobster in terms of importance. All of this is to say that we New Englanders are (begrudgingly) learning to (somewhat) enjoy the successes of our sports stars in other places: Tom Brady now throws footballs in Tampa Bay; Mookie Betts’ brilliance was on full display for the Dodgers in this World Series; and lest we forget, it was this very Dave Roberts whose stolen base in the 2004 playoffs, against the Yankees, propelled the Red Sox to their first World Series title in 86 years.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.