In the photo above, Jordan is passing off the ceremonial All-Star Game Ball to Michael Reinsdorf Jr., the president and COO of the hosting Chicago Bulls (who, inyou live under a rock, were Jordan’s team for all but the last two years of his career). The funny thing about the UR-202S is that, unlike many Urwerks, it kind of blends in here. To the untrained eye, it just looks like a large steel watch on a bracelet – it’s only when you get closer that you realize it’s something so unique.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.