In the fall of 2015, I was presented with the opportunity to sit down with a personal hero of mine to talk watches. This look at Ralph Lauren’s personal collection of watches is a story I often think about when asked which experiences from over the years are among my favorites – and based on the response from you, our readers, I’m not alone. In that piece, Ralph showed us everything from Andy Warhol’s personal Cartier Tank, to some original oversized Panerais and IWCs from World War II. What he also mentioned, though almost in passing, is that he is actually a fan of Urwerk, of all things.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.