The 93rd Academy Awards aired live last night from Los Angeles’ Union Station, with Nomadland taking home the top prize for best picture. As you’d expect, we were glued to our television screens throughout the event, trying to make out who was wearing which watches. A toned-down affair with far fewer attendees than usual due to COVID, the 93rd was not lacking for wrist candy. Here’s what we saw. If you spotted anything else, share it down in the comments.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.