Spotted at several post-game interviews and appearances, Boone is wearing his ProPilot X Calibre 115 on what appears to be the alternative black leather strap (rather than the impressive titanium bracelet). With its 44mm titaniumsurrounding a fully skeletonized 10-day movement that forms the dial of the ProPilot X Calibre 115, it’s a modern and handsome that speaks to Oris’s capabilities in and watchmaking – and it is really fun to catch one in the wild. As Boone and his Yankees push towards a shot at the World Series, it’s cool to think that he’s marked the experience with an interesting and noteworthy watch.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.