Noted watch guy Jonah Hill plays a prominent role as Donnie Azoff – the white-toothed, quaalude-popping former children’s-furniture salesman who quit his job to work for Belfort after laying eyes on his vintage Jaguar (and $70,000 paystub). Many people have spotted his watch as a yellow gold Rolex Daytona. According to Griffon, those people would be wrong. As is this case in many Hollywood productions, Azoff’s watch is a replica. A bummer, surely, but also fitting for a character who’s a bit of a poseur.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.