The first time we get a clear glimpse of the Ripley comes just after the team arrives at the colony and discovers something is amiss. Soon after realizing the colony is deserted, Ripley spots a young girl hiding – clutching an old tattered toy doll. Spooked, the girl, Newt (played by Carrie Henn), runs away. Ripley chases her down and pulls the scared girl into her arms for safety (00:47:32). As Ripley gently places her hand on Newt’s head, the Seiko 7A28-7000 emerges on-screen with its impossible-to-miss design.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.