One year ago today, Vacheron Constantin revealed the reference 57260 – which is still the most complicated watch (wrist or pocket) ever made. We were the first to break the news, and the only team invited to go hands-on with this piece of horological history, so today, on the anniversary of this amazing achievement from Vacheron, we invite you to take a look back at this 57-complication, 2,826-component, 242-jewel, 31-hand mega watch.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.